Martin Yale CDS200 CD Insert Slitter and Perforator
Questions? Check Out Our Paper Cutters Guide
Easily take an 8 1/2" x 11" sheet of letter-size paper and turn it into 2 CD jewel case tray liner inserts with the easy-to-use Martin Yale CDS200. The CDS200 is already set up for creating these tray liners, so simply print out your jewel case design and let the CDS200 do the rest. The entire process is quick and seamless and saves you hours of time over using a paper cutter or scissors. Place your order today!
|Item||Price||Lease to Own Price||Quantity||Add to Cart|
|Leasing Not Available|
|Please contact us for quantity discounts, quotes or product availability.|
- Semi self-sharpening blades to allow for extended operation before service.
- Easily convert 8.5 x 11 sheets into (2) CD jewel case inserts.
- Continuous feeding of stacks up to 5/8 thick.
- Perforated along side folds for easy insertion into jewel case.
- Adjustable paper guides for quick and easy registration.
- Cuts and perforates up to 4200 sheets per hour.
- Handles 24# Bond stock or equivalent.
Options & Accessories
Equipment Service Plan
Service plans available on new products only that are sold within the 48 contiguous states. Service plans cover labor and non-wearable machine parts. Please click here for more information.
Read more about this plan here.
|Martin Yale CDS200 CD Insert Slitter|
|Dimensions||10.5" x 15" x 6"|
|Power||115VAC, Standard Plug|
|Speed||up to 4200 sheets per hour|
|Warranty||90-day warranty, does not include consumable parts, labor, and shipping.|