Supply Descriptions for the Xyron 850 Laminator
- General Use Laminate is a high-gloss film recommended for use on a wide variety of substrates. This film provides optimum adhesion, unsurpassed clarity and is compatible with most laminated media. This film has passed the Xyron Photo Activity Test (PAT).
- Xyron High-Tack Mounting Adhesive is an aggressive adhesive that immediately creates a permanent bond on most surfaces. High-Tack delivers a high level of clarity and pH in the range of 5.0 - 7.0. Xyron High-Tack Mounting Adhesive film has passed the Xyron Photo Activity Test (PAT).
- Xyron Low-Tack Mounting Adhesive is an adhesive offering a lower initial bond that becomes permanent over time. This film has a pH in the range of 6.0 - 8.0. This film has passed the Xyron Photo Activity Test (PAT).
- Xyron Acid-Free Mounting Adhesive was specifically developed for the memory books market. This Xyron adhesive has been officially designated as acid-free. Acid-Free Mounting Adhesive has excellent clarity. It is also permanent after adhering to most surfaces.
- Xyron Reposition-able Mounting Adhesive Works in a similar fashion to other Xyron mounting adhesive products. However, Reposition-able Mounting Adhesive lets you relocate your laminated item over and over. This type of film allows for easy removal from paper, glass, walls and most other surfaces. Note: Always test this type of film before applying.
- Xyron Combination One Side Lamination/One Side Adhesive. This is simply the manufacturers general use laminate placed on the top surface of an item and one of the mounting adhesives described above.